The Powerhouse of Mobile Devices
- Consumers who read reviews on a smartphone are 127% more likely to buy than those who read reviews on desktops
- 61% are more likely to contact a local business if they have a mobile optimized site
- 38% have read online reviews on mobile internet vs 24% on a mobile app
- Users in the USA spend an average of 87 hours on a smartphone in a month.
- 71% of digital minutes are spent on mobile devices in the USA.
After these five facts are you convinced of the power of mobile devices versus desktops? Our mobile devices have become our sources for everything. According to CMO.com, common consumer complaints include content loading too slowly, poor site design, and hard-to-navigate page layouts with mobile devices. To ensure your business is optimized for both platforms, check out Google’s tool to test your mobile speed and efficiency. This tool rates your website against competitors and provides suggestions for decreasing load time.
Depending on your target market, your business could be losing potential customers if your website is not optimized for mobile viewing. Since there is no denying that a large portion of one’s day is spent on their phone, businesses must be updated to handle this viewing. There is an opportunity for further growth and an increase in profits. A rise in traffic means more sales for your business!
Keep your user interface (UI) up-to-date as well as your security! More people visiting your website also means more attention from potential hackers. Map out the desired path for the consumer and make sure it is an easy path to follow! Focusing on the user experience (UX) will help you strategize what you want your customers to see and what you want them to do on your website.